Parents often ask "How Can I Help?" Here are some projects that need volunteers! Please contact Mr. Loos if you are able to help with any of these!
- Registration Night (March 11th and 12th)
- Help with the sign-in desk, collect money, talk to parents and prospective students
- Appreciation Week
- Assemble treat bags, deliver gifts, order items
- Repair and/or Hang Composite Picture Frames
- It would be awesome if we could hang all of the orchestra group pictures. Some of the frames are in need of repair and hanging them all takes some dedicated time!
- Tally money/orders for fundraisers
- Build Violin Racks (for those who may be good wood-workers)
- Donate Two iPads for student use in the classroom
- Help direct/record an orchestra recruitment video
- Pick up/deliver snacks for beginning orchestra camp