At the end of today's camp session, students should be able to:
1. Define beat, music staff, bar line and measure.
2. Define quarter note and quarter rest.
3. Define pizzicato.
4. Pizzicato open D and A strings while following a line of music.
5. Identify the clef sign for their own instrument.
6. Identify the names of the lines and spaces for their clef.
7. Define and identify time signature, double bar and repeat sign.
8. Demonstrate counting and tapping toes while playing open D and A strings pizzicato.
Please take a few moments to read the letter below. A paper version was sent home today with your child!